- Online reservations can be cancelled online and phone reservations can be cancelled via phone calls.
- Reservations cannot be cancelled on the day of the concert.
- Package reservations can only be cancelled until 6PM, one day before the first concert’s date.
(Package reservations cannot be cancelled once the first concert has started.)
- 10 days before the concert: full refund
- 9 days before the concert: 90% refund
- Cancellations made on the day of the payment: full refund
(Fair Trade Commission Notice 2014-14)
Cancellation and Refund Procedures
- Credit Cards
- Cancellations before the cancellation fees are imposed: full credit card payment is cancelled
- Cancellations after the cancellation fees are imposed: refunds are made via bank account, minus the 10% charge
- Virtual Bank Accounts (Bank Transfers)
- Cancellations before the cancellation fees are imposed: full refund via bank account
- Cancellations after the cancellation fees are charged: refunds are made via bank account, minus the 10% charge
※The account holders and the ticket buyer’s name must match when refunds are made via bank account.
- Tickets received via mail can only be cancelled and refunded when they are returned at least one day before the concert.
- Cancellation procedures can be undertaken more swiftly when you send us the ticket buyer’s phone number and the bank account to receive the refund to when returning the ticket.
- Cancellations and/or refunds aren’t possible if the ticket is misplaced or damaged.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for another concert or seat once they are bought. You must cancel the ticket and re-purchase it.